Waukesha 220 U2 Pump
$4,499.00 $3,499.00Markdown Add to Watchlist | View Watchlist
Waukesha 220 U2 Waukesha 220 U2 Pump 1219-124-0115
Waukesha Cherry-Burrell Universal II pumps are positive displacement, low-slip, stainless steel pumps designed with larger diameter shafts for greater strength and stiffness, mounted on a heavy- duty cast iron bearing frame (stainless steel option available) with double-tapered roller bearings. Designed for continuous operation. Rotor hubs are sealed from the product zone; rotors are locked with Belleville-style washers and torque nuts that can rotate securely in either direction (bi-directional). Non-galling “88” alloy rotors are standard; 316 material rotors are optional.
• 316 stainless steel pump body and cover; 316L optional.
• Exclusive, non-galling Waukesha “88” alloy rotors standard; permits running at tighter clearances and pumping a wide range of viscosities. 316 stainless steel rotors also available.
• No internal rotor contact eliminates need to rely on pump fluid as a lubrication.
• Rotor/shaft connection sealed from product zone.
• Mechanical seals standard. Options include single, knife edge, low pressure flush, and high pressure barrier double seals.
• Up to 500 (34.5 bar) psi pressure capability.
• Rotor nut designed for extended service without loosening.
• No bearings in product zone.
• Larger diameter 17-4 PH shafts in seal area for greater strength and stiffness. Helps eliminate vibration; extends seal life. 316SS optional.
• Heavy duty cast iron bearing frame. (Stainless steel available as an option)
• Double tapered roller bearings on all models. Contribute further to precise rotor position and longer seal life.
• Grease lubed bearings for positive lubrication to all bearings over entire speed, temperature and pressure range.
• Body retaining screws for maintaining mechanical seal contact during inspection.
Model Name: Pump
Model Number: 220 U2
Inventory Number: 1219-124-0115
Make Year: 2018
Weight: 400 lbs.
Displacement: 0.521 gpr
Port size: 4.0 in.
Max pressure: up to 300 psi
Maximum rpm: 600
Temperature range: -40 deg.c to 149 deg.c