The C-1000-T-P is the case-erector out of the modular series of Lantech. All modular machines make use of the proven techniques out of the Lantech machine program. The machine is loaded with blanks in an easy way. From the blank magazine a blank is picked and opened by the unique vacuum suction frame which holds it firmly on two sides. Then the short bottom flaps are folded in and after that the long ones. After all the flaps are folded in, the vacuum is turned off. The case is transported by a pusher towards the closing section where the case is closed on the bottom side. The closed case will leave the machine and a new blank is picked up (new cycle).
• Ergonomic blank magazine: In the ergonomic developed blank magazine, blanks can easily be loaded due to the “walk-in” magazine. The magazine has in basic execution an effective length of 1340 mm. and with this length about 225 blanks of a B-flute (3 mm.) can be stored.
• The vacuum pick up frame: The vacuum pick up frame takes the unfolded blank on the long and the short side, by means of 8 suction cups. At this moment these two sides are still in one (vertical) plane. The position of the suction cups depends on the case dimensions and can easily be adjusted with locking pins.
• The flap folding section, once the blank is opened completely, the short flaps are folded with the short flap folders. In the flap folder in the forward direction a photocell checks the presence of a blank. The distance between the short flap folders is determined by the length of the case and can simply be adjusted by hand wheels with counters with linear dimension tables.
• The pusher, after the flaps are folded the pusher pushes the case in the direction of the closing section. During this movement the case is slid out of the long flap folders and pushed between the two transport belts so that the case is constantly under perfect control.
• Closing unit, the tape closing unit consists of two conveyor belts that transport the case while the tape is being applied on the bottom of the case. The belts are specially designed to prevent the case from going up.
• Safety, the blank magazine is provided with side curtains and transparent top curtain, mounted on the height adjustment bar. The curtains will move with the adjustment on the blank magazine, in order to prevent entrance in the machine.
• Touch Screen Panel: The operator control box is standard equipped with a Touch Screen Panel, on which all necessary settings can be made. All possible messages will appear on the Touch Screen Display.
Model Name: Case Erector
Model Number: C-1000-TAPE
Inventory Number: 1020-060-0003
Serial Number: SM20154202
Make Year: 2015
Installed power: 0, 5 kW
Electrical Supply: 3 x 400 - 50Hz
Dimension: 200 L x 150 H x 150 W mm
Capacity: 10 Cases per min.
Machine Length: 2280 mm.
Machine Width: 2425 mm.
Machine Height: 1800 mm. ± 30 mm.
Weight: 1730 lbs.