The ABB IRC5 M2004 Controller gives our robots the ability to perform their tasks in a highly efficient manner. Based on advanced dynamic modeling, the ABB IRC5 M2004 Controller automatically optimizes the performance of the robot by reducing cycle times (QuickMove ®) and providing precise path accuracy (TrueMove ®). Thanks to ABB IRC5 M2004 Controllers technology, a robot’s motion is predictable and its performance high, with no tuning required by the programmer.
ABB IRC5 M2004 Single Cabinet Controller:
• Designed for high IP protection and full expandability
• Provides a protected environment for axillary equipment in the robot system
• Capable of control of up to four robots in a MultiMove ® setup. Just add a compact drive module to each additional robot
• MultiMove ® opens up previously unthinkable operations, thanks to the perfect coordination of complex motion patterns
• At iGAM, we’re committed to not only keep your robots and automation lines running, but running safely and in compliance with all regulations. Find additional Robot Parts & Accessories here, from ABB and other manufacturers.
Model Name: Robot Control
Model Number/MPN: IRC5 M2004
Inventory Number: 1220-026-0021
Make Year: 2005
Weight (lb): 615 lbs.