A Non-Conveyorized Fully Automatic Stretch Wrapper. Don't get off the forklift. Place the load on the table and pull the cord, the Phoenix PHPA-2150 Stretch Wrapper does the rest! 5,000 Load Weight Capacity, 15 RPM (Up to 40 Loads per Hour), Forklift Portable Front and Back of the machine, 48" Octagonal Table welded construction.
Constant loading and unloading of heavy pallets on the turntable takes it's toll on this most critical element of the machine. Heavy-duty, robust construction and durable components are the choices we make when it comes to this part of the machine. 5,000 lbs capacity, 48" Octagonal Table, 52" x 52" max pallet size (74" load diagonal), the largest pallet wrapper turntable capacity in its class. High Resolution Pulse Count System for table rotation provides precise top and bottom wrap counts and aligns the table back to its original start position. Forklift Portable Front and Back.
Separate 1-9 top and bottom wrap count provides up to 15% Savings. Apply only the stretch film required at the top separately from the bottom compared to competitive models that applies a common amount to top & bottom regardless of need. Separate up and down carriage speeds eliminates the time and wasted stretch film applied with competitors common speed control.
- Variable Speed Drives control all motors for maximum flexibility.
- Electronic stretch film tension control with Analog electronic Sensor provides the ultimate in feedback control
- Dual Chain Lift System.
- Pneumatic Controlled Cut & Wipe System
- Pushbutton Control Panel with Variable Speed Drive.
- Easy Film Loading carriage with double lock door control for guaranteed locking
- Mushroom Twist & Pull E-Stop Button
- Stretch Wrapping Options:
- 30" Prestretch Carriage for wider stretch film.
- Dark Load Special Auto-Height Photo Eye
- 18 RPM Rotation Speed
- Cold Temperature Package 1 to 0 Degrees C (32 F)
- Electronic Scale Package - Low Profile
- Special Ramp for Scale - Pallet Jack Loading
- Electric Top Platen for Variable Load Height
- Touchscreen Panel Controls
Flexible & Powerful Operator Controls:
- Simple panel with operator friendly switches and knobs
- Variable carriage speeds for film efficiency
- Variable turntable speed control to match load stability
Easy Loading Powered Prestretch Film Carriage:
- Reduce film costs with 245% Prestretch
- Phoenix Clearview door lets operator see carriage operating
- Dual stage door lock with electrical interlock for operator safety
- Pull through film loading takes just a few seconds
- Chain drive prestretch for rugged construction
Built to Last:
- Rugged all-structural steel construction reflects the durability of this machine
- Steel weldments of the frame assembly are designed for maximum strength
Advance Clamping System:
- Pneumatic driven clamp holds the film tail during rotation. The clamp releases the film tail at the end of the cycle and once the arm or table stops the film clamp is activated to close and hold the film for the cutting process
Automatic film cut and wipe system:
- The pneumatic controlled Cut & Wipe System automatically cuts the film and applies the film tail to the load
- A tension relief roller eliminates the tension on the cut wire, ensuring a longer heat-wire life
Model Name: Stretch Wrapper
Model Number/MPN: PHPA2150
Inventory Number: 0121-141-0016
Make Year: 2012
Power: 1-Phase, 120V ac, 15A, 60 Hz
Pneumatic Requirement: 80 psi, 3 cfm
Rotation Speed: 0 to 15 rpm
Weight (lb): 1630 lbs.
Capacity: 48 x 60 in.
Frame Type: Turntable
Loads Per Hour: Up to 40 lph
Maximum Load Size: 52 L x 80 H x 52 W in.
Film Delivery: "Easy Thread" pre-stretch film carriage
Pre-stretch: 245% factory default
Post-stretch: Electronic film tension control
Film Type: Machine film, 20 in. Roll width, 10 in. Diameter, 3 in. Core
Turntable Rotation System: Chain driven, AC motors, Allen-Bradley PowerFlex VFD
Turntable Diameter: 48 in. Octagonal table
Support: 7 x High capacity table support casters
Film Carriage Lift: Dual 50 chain lifting system, AC motor, Allen-Bradley PowerFlex VFD
Controller: Allen-Bradley PLC
Operator Interface: Keypad control panel with a digital display
Wrap Programs: Wrap up/down
Frame: Welded steel
Portability: Forklift tubes