The Waukesha Universal 2 Series positive displacement pumps include advanced sanitation technologies, long life features and installation flexibility. Clean-in-Place (CIP) capable with optional flat body profile and free draining vertical ports. This Highly robust pump can run at pressures of up to 500 psi.
- CIP capability available. Pump body has optional internal flat body profile and will free drain with vertical ports. Optional rotor and body hub drilling provided for difficult CIP cleaning applications
- Cover is free draining in horizontal or vertical port positions
- Rotor/shaft connection sealed from product zone
- Single mechanical seals standard. Optional double mechanical seals also available
- Seal flush optional: seal areas interconnected to improve circulation and draining of seal flush fluid. Steam. In-Place also is optional
- Stainless steel bearing frame optional on models 006 to 370
- Aseptic design
- Up to 500 psi (34.5 bar) pressure capability
- Special rotor nut designed for extended service without loosening
- No bearings in the product zone.
- Large diameter 17-4 PH shafts for greater strength and stiffness. Helps reduce vibration; extend seal life
- Heavy duty bearing frame (stainless steel available as an option).
- Double tapered roller bearings
- Greased lubed bearings for positive lubrication to all bearings over entire speed, temperature and pressure range
- Body retaining screws for maintaining mechanical seal contact during inspection.
- Extended outer seal life. A wave spring, instead of an O-ring, mechanically loads the seal
- O-Ring on inner seal, seals on clean surface as seal moves due to wear
- Unique mechanical seal design utilizes 3 pin stationary seal and special design shaft for rotary seal
Model Name: Rotary Lobe Pump
Model Number/MPN: 060-U2
Inventory Number: 0220-019-0011
Make Year: 2014
Pressure: 500 psi
Maximum RPM: 600
Temperature range: 40 to 149 deg. C
Weight (lb): 500 lbs.
Capacity: 2.5 in.
Displacement Per Revolution: 0.153 gallon
Nominal Capacity: 90 gpm