On Mar. 22, at the Irish American Club, Euclid, Ohio, members of the community, local businesses and dignitaries gathered for the annual chamber of commerce awards presentation. Attendees also were treated to a Taste of Euclid — food and drinks by local restaurants, including Great Scott Tavern, Muldoon’s, Euclid Culinary Bistro, fRed Hot, Mama Catena, Rascal House, Tizzano’s and others.
Eight awards were presented, including:
- Large Business of the Year: Lincoln Electric
- Small Business of the Year: Laparade Early Learning & Training Center
- Organization of the Year: Our Lady of the Lake Parish
- Organization of the Year: SS. Robert & William Parish
- Person of the Year: Officer Ed Bonchak
- Blue Stone Awards: Briardale Greens Golf Course, The Euclid Observer, and HGR Industrial Surplus
Former board members Cheryl Cameron of Action Carstar and Rich Lee of Euclid Hospital, as well as Brian Moore of Moore Counseling and Mediation Services (where the chamber was housed for many years) were also recognized for their service to the chamber.
Congratulations to all!