And just like that, the International Manufacturing and Technology Show (IMTS) has come to an end! We’d like to thank those that followed along on our social media, as well as every customer, attendee, and exhibitor that stopped by our booth to make connections and say hello.
This year’s show made a comeback after a four year hiatus, and we made up for the missed time. It was fantastic to meet with other leaders in our industry and catch up on all the future-focused initiatives taking place in the innovative world of manufacturing and technology.
In partnership with NRTC Automation, TRAMAR Industries, and iGAM, we exhibited this year at booth #236129 at McCormick Place in sunny Chicago, IL. Over the course of the six day show, we were able to meet face to face with companies and potential customers from all around the globe. We even had a few HGR customers stop by to chat about their favorite finds from their local HGR Showrooms and online HGR marketplace.
Our top highlights include:
- Exhibiting in our first tradeshow booth with our industry partners – NRTC Automation, TRAMAR Industries, and iGAM and collaborating on future projects
- Showcasing our sign-spinning robot – our take at automating talented human sign spinners
- Meeting with hundreds of bright minded students eager to enter the world of manufacturing and learning about what ignites their passions in this industry
- Visiting the 2021 BattleBots competitor HyperShock at the Xometry booth (stay tuned for more on this one!)
- An introduction to Titan Gilroy of Titans of CNC, and learning about their commitment to the future of manufacturing through free education and certificate programs
Take a look at all the action from our booth in the below video:
Sound interesting? Well, it’s not too late to start planning to attend the next IMTS. The show will be back in just two years at the McCormick Center in Chicago September 9-14th , 2024 and so will HGR!
Thank you IMTS, for an unbeatable experience and show! See you in 2024.